Tuesday, April 18, 2006

peirong sitting next to me now!! with her smelly uniform..eeyer..so stinky..she dared me to post this!! haha
hmm..thot assembly will be the percussion thingy lor..coleen wanted to be high today but..in the end..a stuupid speech about BULLYING was on..blah..only words i was saying through the whole assembly was I WANNA SLEEP!
chinese lessons..i hate the stuupid radio wu lao shi brings in..siao one..i was lying on the teachers table la..wasnt banging on anything ok? is i bang there will be like a replay of the chapter..then i like having fever so never bang for ONCE..at the third page last part..the stuupid radio made a jerk and it repeated..i was like wth! ok..dun care la..then it did it again lor!! stuupid radio..wu lao shi stared at me..but i am innocent!! i lean back onto the chair..and the stuupid and dumbest radio didnt make the damn jerk..i am like the ke xing to the stuupid radio la..grr..
after chinese lessons history..MR WHEE!!! hmm..i was really sick and then must do the workbook..suno how to do..shouted for help..mr whee ask me go to him to ask..its like wa lao la..no strength how to walk..walked over to ain's table..i told mr whee sick..he go touch my forehead..he said.. " GO DM ROOM!" wa lao..dun want lor!! dm will call my parents and then parents will bring me to a doctor..then i must stay at home..cannot do anything..computer not suppose to be touched only can do homework..so might as well dun go home rite? lol..never go to dm..phew..RECESS!! go makan..lol..then it was pw..took the camera..and the tape given to us is NEW!! film the part when elaine is having stomach cramps! (fake) very funny la! then running running..sweating like greased monkeys..in the toilet we were like erm?? finished the filming part..returned to the LIBRARY..stella having mood swings ah??suddenly face turn so black and depressed sorta face..hmm..mrs yeo said i wasnt doing a good job for the class diary..hmwadever..too tired and sick to do anything wad..then ENGLISH PERIOD!! a very very very stuupid period la..MRS CHIN WANTED TO SEND ME TO DETENTION!! siao one lor..i DID hand in my work ok?? she is blind!! i dint want to sign the detention form la..she almost took out the yellow form ask me sign!! reluctantly signed the stuupid paper..she said i didnt hand i my paper and she lost my paper la..redo for her..crap..the class was very very noisy.KENRICK ALWAYS THE SAME..REBELLING AGAINST HER..THE WHOLE CLASS DID THE SAME THING..WE HAD OUR MOTTO.. "ONE FOR ALL ALL FOR ONE" cool and united class :DD just wondering..ms lim call my parents..looks like the whole world knows la!! MRS CHIN THREATEN TO CALL MY PARENTS! i think have to be guai in her lessons liao..dun wanna get into trouble :DD our class did some pranks on her..they put glue onto the door handle la!! then mrs chin wanna go out liao..touched..she said.. "I AM GOING TO REPORT YOUR WHOLE CLASS TO THE DM..IF U DUN TELL ME WHO DID IT I AM GOING TO REPORT YOUR WHOLE CLASS TO THE DM!!" everyone was hackcare la..still so noisy..went down kinda late for dnt..the test..O MAN!! the 5 types of forces..didnt study that part only keep focusing on te elastic thiny..but that thing came out for only 3 marks!! and the 5 types was 5 marks!! sobx.. calculation thing..confirm failed..cos didnt study that too!!
after school!! stayed in class to make the history book..then zuer ask me go computer lab with her..say must go home..ask me make excuse..then she thought of an excuse for me..say must print pictures..but i actually went there to see people play com..com so laggy la..went home at 4pm or so..waited for zuer's mama to come..took zuer's umbrella cos my umbrella i was scared of the metal thingy..didnt use it..zuer ask me if i wanted a ride home..nah!!
CAME HOME..HERE I AM TYPING THIS POST..AND I AM SUPPOSE TO FINISH MY ART AND MAKE IT PERFECT!! MR IZWANDY SAID SO..LOL..LATER GO AND DO..DUNO WILL KENA SCOLDED NOTZ..JUST HOPE WUN..

peishi

No comments: