Friday, August 25, 2006

i'm serious about what i'm typing right now la.
no one SERIOUSLY no one understands me. i thought some people understand me. But actually, i dun think there is like a single person out there that understands me ok.

was at mr wee's tuition just now. WAS SUPER DAMN QUIET. its kinda weird. cos i'm always answering questions. But today its like zzzz. Although on the outside i am still concentrating on wad mr wee was saying and could answer questions, i was thinking deeply REAL DEEPLY inside my heart. was some sorta day-dreaming in the class. looking at somewhere else. hais. sometimes i really wonder. WHAT IF?

i got my own problems. sorry if i had been biased la. SORRY K.

AND PEOPLE. STOP ASKING ME IF I DISOWNING ANOT. COME ON LA. IT'S MY DECISION. STOP ASKING. U ALL KNOW ITS SERIOUSLY V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V V IRRITATING??????????? SERIOUSLY V IRRITATING OK. ITS LIKE SOMEONE ASKING U. U DISOWNING HER. THEN A FEW MINS SOMEONE ASK U AGAIN U DISOWNING HER. ITS LIKE WTF CAN? U MIGHT SEE ME AS A TOUGH BITCH. WLL NOT BREAK DOWN LIKE SAY SOMETHING LIKE: "AIYO EH. IF PEISHI CRIES. ITS SOOO MIRACLE." I DUNO LA. COME ON LOR. WHATEVER OK. WHATEVER. I HATE THIS WHOLE BROTHER AND SISTER THING. MIGHT AS WELL JUST DISOWN ALL OF THEM THEN DUN HAVE TO CARE ANYMORE LIAO RIGHT? WTF. I DUN WANNA THINK OF SO MANY THINGS LA. V STRESSED.

i dun wanna say anymore la. no one's hearing me ut. i've always been talking to myself
BUT SERIOUSLY I LIKE YOU OK <3

c.peishi- IRRITATED >:(

No comments: