Thursday, September 14, 2006

Full name:Chioh Pei Shi
Name backwards: ihs iep hoihc
Meaning of name: like i know?
Nickname: onion. shi shi.
Screen name: onion? c.peishi-?
D.O.B: 220892
Place of birth: u mean from my mum's womb or the hospital, if the hospital, its mount alvernia?
Nationality: Singaporean
Current location: On a chair, my butt hurts.
Star sign: stuck between leo and virgo? i suppose?
Religon: dno.
Height: 10m!
Weight: 100kg!

Shoe size: 9
Hair color: black
Eye color: brown i suppose. no GREEN
Who do you look like: mixed -.-
Innie or outtie: uh?!
Lefty or righty: righty
Gay, straight, bi or others: erm.
Best friends: neh chin, neh wong, neh tan, neh winnie and ALL THE NEH NEHS (:
Best friends you trust most: neh neh neh neh neh
Favourite pals: neh chin, neh wong, neh tan, and the neh nehs.
Best friend of opposite sex: neh boy (:
Best buddies: neh nehs.
Boyfriend or girlfriend: uh?
Crush: erm.
Parents: dad and mum
Worst Enemy: neh enemy
Favourite online guy: neh online boy
Favourite online girl: neh online girl
Craziest friend: neh crazy friend. everybody? neh chin i suppose
Advice friend: er? neh chin?
Loudest friend: wo bu zhi dao?
Person you cry with: cry to myself.
Any sisters: 3?
Any brothers: neh.
Any pets: 2 HAM HAMS.
Any disease: asthma.
Pager: xian zai she me nian dai le?
Personal phone line: 999 call lor.
phone: 999
Lava Lamp: uh?! lamp that gives out lava?
Pool or hot tub: DUH POOL?!
A car: i want a car desperately
Your personality: a person who sucks?
Driving: yes, the golf car (:
Room: room?
Whats missing: erm.
School: Dunearn Secondary School
Bed: bed? double?
Relationship with parents: Now is OK LA.
Believe in yourself: sometimes? but now, given up!
Believe in love at first sight: dno.
Good listener: perhaps.
Get along well with parents: OK LA.
Save e-mail convos: yep
Pray: yep.
Believe in reincarnation:UH?
Make fun of people: YES! MANY!
Like to talk on the phone: sometimes? depends
Want to get married: thinking of giving birth. NO. but have to? dno.
Like to drive: YES! DYING TO LEARN TO DRIVE!
Motion Sickness: WADS THAT?
Eat stem of broccoli: yes with the bushy bushy thing.
Eat chicken with fork: maybe if i have table manners.
Dream in color: wad?!
Type with your fingers on home role: wad?!
Sleep with stuff animals: er. ? no
Next to you: mary. HAHA.
On the walls of your room: i wish i could carve on my wall, so i will not have to vent the anger on my.... neh.
On your mousepad: gateway blah blah.

Dream car: dno?
Dream date: what?
Dream honeymoon spot: in the toilet. LIKE REAL -.-
Dream husband or wife: erm.
Bedtime: when I start to think of stuff I’m not supposed to
Under your bed: dust+stuff I threw under (:
Single most important question: uh?
Bad time of the day: when I'm getting irritated at almost EVERYTHING
Your worst fear: eh?! My phobia-s (:
The weather is: I’m feeling cold but the weather is hot. SO?
Time: 8.22pm

Date: 14/9/06
Best trick did on someone: I did loads which one u referring to?
Theme song: neh neh neh (:
Hardest thing about growing up: I hate bleedin
Funniest experience: HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Ask most embarrassing moment?
Scariest experience: when ui duno?
Silliest thing you have ever said: chicken neh neh counted?
Most desperate and funniest thing i have done to get the opposite sex : hmm. nothing?
Scariest thing while you are with your friends: my friend will suddenly poof, go missing.
Worst feeling: pissed.
Best feeling in the world: when…………..
AND NOW, CHOOSE SIX TO DO THE QUIZ!:
neh1
neh2
neh3
neh4
neh5
neh6


Four things you may not know about me:
1) I LIKE AHEM!
2) dno
3) dno
4) dno
Four things i like alot :
1) AHEM!
2) Basketball.
3) Drums.
4) Music (BAND!)
Four things i hate alot :
1) People’s neh attitude KNS.
2) People irritating me and …
3) People who dun understand me but act like they understand me.
4) People breaking my heart.
Four songs i like alot :
1) start of something new
2) school songs.
3) national anthem
4) BAND MUSIC!
Four things i really want :
1) AHEM
2) a black crumpler bag ):
3) another wallet ): my spoil ):
4) i dno leh. i'm happy with wad i have.
Four types of brands i like :
1) Converse.
2) Billabong.
3) Nike.
4) dno.
Four types of food i like alot :
1) school food.
2) home food.
3) fastfood.
4) hawker cente food.
Four drinks i like alot :
1) Peach Tea.
2) Milo.
3) Water.
4) Blood, i suck mine.

i still believe i'm walking alone.

No comments: