Saturday, December 30, 2006

my cousin, junwei says my voice is like total shit! cos i screamed while playing maple. first time playing wad. WHAT TO DO? so exciting. and then so fast die. aiyo. audition is FUN FUN FUN! but too noob to play with pros like stella and zuer. TOO PRO!
gonna play soccer soon! and i'm gonna kick everyone till they fall down. HAHA. and marcus. he's gonna act like Peter Crouch,duno the spelling. when he can't get past me. HAHA. too bad. you're never gonna win me (: junwei is gonna play soccer with me! WHEE! haha. anyway. there are like 4 computers here in use and every computer is so slowwww.
junwei is trying to erase what i'm typing here. GRR. haha.
tommorow count down to new year. and next 3 days, SCHOOL IS REOPENING. finally i get out of the house. WHEW. HAHA.
and sjab's banner is gonna be so SUPER nice. haha. to me laa. (: even if u dun think it is, you'll have to live with it. haha. TOO BAD. haha. and new shirts for sjab is coming out and alot oof new things coming.
A MATH IS HARD! haha.
bye.

No comments: