Monday, July 02, 2007

the trip to batam was, AWESOME! woke up at 7+. headed down to harbour front. got bfast at macdonalds. up to the boat on i forgot wad time. before that, at the terminal, while waiting. my sister and i took CRAZY photos. they look really -.- then reached batam. first pit stop. sea sports. while, we were the only family playing the parachute thing. so the rest had to wait for us. HAHAHA. at first. my sisters and my grandmother didn't wanna fly up. in the end we all did fly up. SHIOK-NESS ok. next stop. go kart :D my sister and i drove. with 2 indian people. WA THEY ARE FAST DRIVERS. they drove like super fast. i thought i was already going very fast. but they were going faster. stupid people. overtake me. haha :D then next lunch. after that to a polo store. i bought the windbreaker :D and shirts. then to a temple. then to a shopping mall. while. celine. i DID walk around to find your thing. BUT to no avail. cannot find. but i have a better idea on how u can present yourself muahaha. then boat back and home. UNTIL NOW I STILL CAN FEEL MY HEAD MOVING LIKE THE WAVES. up and down. suck. like spinning in a washing machine!

milk run.
was suppose to meet people at a coffee shop. but in the end i was late. met them in school. got sppointed to class, 2n2. omg. wa they make my blood boil. st john is bad enough, this class, is worse. then walked around clarke quay. we had 10 more minutes to complete like 2 km or so. i guess we were too honest to walk the whole thing. MOST PEOPLE TOOK SHORT-CUTS >:( haha. after that. we took the last bus back to school. before that we were chlling out outside a restaurant. i was making a fool out of myself. then soon, isabelle join me. then togeter. we walked around playing and joking. while, it's definetely a good thing. cos we make MANY people laugh and smile. rather than having them to give the -.- look. soon. they started to do wad i was doing. the leader thing. guess i'm quite influencial huh :D it was quite embarrasing doing all those things. especially in public. but who cares :D took alot of pictures. AND that person who loves nature ALOT. went round taking photos. and asked many people to take with her. except for me. so bad right. SHE WENT TO SO MANY PEOPLE BUT NOT ME. i have the evidence. YOU ARE SO DEAD MAN. haha.
frankly speaking, it's good to see people laughing at your jokes. even people whom i don't know laugh at me. I DUNO WHAT I DID TO MAKE THEM LAUGH. haha. i was being myself and not acting out "myself" like. you know.
RIGHT NOW, I HAVE NO IDEA WHAT I'M TYPING. MY HEAD IS SPINNING. haha. so, pardon me. while I UPDATED OK.

au revior :D

No comments: