Saturday, October 27, 2007

What if I am just putting a front?
What if I am just trying make things back to normal?
What if I am just a complicated girl who acts as a simple girl?
What if I am just a lesbian who simply love girls?
What if I am just someone who wants to be truly loved?
What if I am just a b!tch in everyone's eyes?
What if I am just meant to give peepo take advantage?
What if I am just a fcuker?
What if I am just a emo sad lil girl?
What if I am just in need of a warmth soul to be there for me?
What if I am just so lonely and upset in things around me?
What if I am just pretending to say I am okays?
What if I am just faking a sadness?
What if I am just lying for everything especially to myself?
What if I am just so in love with you?
What if I am just too hurt to tell myself a end to it?
What if I am just a foolish girl who believes in 2nd chances?
What if I am just a jealous idiot freak?
What if I am just want you to be there for me?
What if I am just making use of you?
What if I am just not so easy as it seemed?
What if I am just going to die right in front of you now?
What if I am just in love with you again?
What if I am just trying to love you once again?
What if I am just completely given up on you?
What if I am just expressing my thoughtS?
What if I am just going crazy everything around me?
What if I am just a ordinary girl who wants things right?
What if I am just losing myself and everything?
What if I am just lying to the words I am typing?
What if I am just a insane peanut butter head?
What if I am just only caring for the way you treat me?
What if I am just treating those who care as thrash?
What if I am just faking a lame-ness?
What if I am just a girl who is mentally disorder?
What if I am just a damn big sucker?
What if I am just a crybaby?
What if I am just hiding all my emotions?
What if I am just trying to cry but I can't?
What if I am just wanting to hold your care?
What if I am just resigning to Fate?
What if I am just crying so much in the inside without anyone knowing?
What if I am just trying to entertain myself with songs?
What if I am just going all crazy by typing?
What if I am just going all haywire right now?
What if I am just needing a listening ear to accompany me?

What if What if What if What if What if?

maybe if i'm almost all of this, i won't have any friends like i do have now. yeah, maybe. f.
LETS GO OUT! bye -.-

No comments: