Saturday, September 26, 2009


"huh...... but i'm so tired!" got to quit saying that. like seriously -.-

guys and girls going through the exam phase now. if you say that you're stressed, you're normal. and if you're not, it's not that you're not normal. maybe it's just you're prepared for the exam or you just simply don't care. so which are you?

haha. i'm so stressed and i can just die! now i normally end the day with a cold shower to drain off the heat for the day. HAHA. and being sick and having suspension for the whole of 2 weeks really just shot me in the head. because i missed out a huge load of chapters :( and now i have to study on my own. the worst part is, i don't understand the stuff. i was wishing that someone would teach me in my dream. wouldn't that be awesome? bet it is. did i mention i am very wery bery proud of myself the previous day. i did assignment 7A, 7D, 8A & a lil of 8B and completed them in just a few hours. it sucked up all my brain juices for the day. and i just fainted on the bed once i pen down the last equation. the feeling is just, GREAT! but the next day in school was so terrible. is everyone confused by what i'm typing? i am. omg. this is retarded.

anw. i'm sorry that i haven't really updated this damnthedumbdash@blogger for such a long time. it's just maybe i put all my thoughts in my mind and don't feel like putting it here. so, too bad :) i'm tiring myself everyday just to get past every problem that i'm facing in life now. i'm glad that when my problems are here, there're the exams to distract me from the problems. at least there's something for me to do instead of pondering on every single one of my redundant problems. i think i'm oh-so-ridiculous. i have so many issues, perhaps the world would be better off without me. (GAHH. SEE THAT'S MY PROBLEM. I'M ALWAYS USING DEATH TO RUN AWAY)

many things to do after the promos again. how good is that! extremely good i must say. OH YA! I'M SUPPOSE TO FINISH UP MY STUPID POWERPOINT! grr. annoyed annoyed. kay. i'm off now. see you guys.

ALL THE BEST FOR PROMOS EVERYONE. (regardless if you're millenians or not.)

and ELAINE TAN! JIA YOU! FOR WORKING :) you can do it! after you get your pay you can treat me breakfast dinner and lunch :) HEHE.

till next time. toodles!

No comments: