Thursday, December 24, 2009

finally, after i don't know how long, i saw what i want to see. HAHA.

kay, my poor blog, have been left like that for 10034242329213947218 seconds or more! haha, 45 min to Christmas. So, advanced Merry Christmas everyone :)

this holidays were special. As in, as you all should probably know.. i'm grounded. so i didn't have the time to go out to buy presents or whatsoever. i decided to start a project, The "To Send my Love through Christmas" project. thought it was innovative at first, but when i started it, IT WAS SO. i don't know how to describe it. maybe i started really late! when i completed all 50+ or more of them, i literally shouted "HOORAY!" i sent out the cards to people who gave me their addresses on 23 December. and seriously shockingly amazingly, some people texted me and said they received the card already! HOW AWESOME IS THAT! i thought i was already late because i heard that it takes 3 days to send a letter! yeah, so some people confirmed that they received the letter. OMG. i hope no letters bounce back to me :(
oh there're still some for people who didn't give me their addresses. about just 10 more?
ooh well.. lets just hope that none of the letters get sent back to my house.

it's 3am now. and wth, i take so long to post. distracted by some other things.

i miss many people.

byexz.

No comments: