Thursday, July 06, 2006

i just realise that i have such an incredible ELDER sister. SHE DRAWS PERFECT CURVES. You know "perfect". LOL. Her curves are nice. SHE USES HER HAND AND A PENCIL ONLY WITH AN ERASER MAYBE, there was no need for a cuve ruler, even he cannot do SHE CAN DO IT. PRO! But that stuupid "sister" of mine actually wanted to sell me tickets for the concert and in the end she was left with 1 ticket and that was for her friend, she didnt leave one for me :'( i wont have to buy for her, that means I will have to buy from someone else :'( Never mind I will buy it from some other ppl :D wished he would come too.

I was like pised-off with particularly everybody at home today, I scolded my "younger" sis just because she came into the room and bothered me for talking on the phone with ELAINE for math. i dont know why. TOO BAD!

hmm..he is leaving soon..and because of him and her?! i dun get it..want chase just chase. Wtf..why make such a decision..what about me?

AUDREY..THE BLOG HAVEN'T DIE. SEE!! I POSTED. AFTER 1 MONTH?! LOL

-DONT LEAVE LA..
peishi (:

No comments: