Tuesday, July 18, 2006

its the second day . i am suppose to give the answer by today or tomorrow . i told him that i give him the answer toda . yea whatever. nvm (:
assembly in the morning . kinda boring+nice . project work . did the importing stuff . sian . didnt do much . yea whatever . who cares . then history . i dont understand . why do all of u hate miss ho ? she's like alright la ? whatever she says make sense . i dont care if anyone would hate me after i say this but seriously she DOES make sense . had recess . then art . drew sorta thing like a monster . had to combine an air, land and water animal together . it looks like an alien ! had english . won 3 jelly beans cos of the grammer shit thing . gave one to elaine and one to huldah . I HAD A STOMACHACHE AND LAID ONE THE FLOOR . ouch ! had science . then blah blah blah . the practical exam . blah blah blah . at the end of it, mrs yeo asked me to write either of my parent's number . she wanted to call them . AGAIN LA! sian la she . nothing better to do .

I AM SUPPOSE TO GET BACK THE PHONE TODAY BUT MRS YEO SAYS ITS WITH THE PRINCIPAL AND NO WAY AM I GOING INTO THE PRINCIPAL'S OFFICE . later he go say ur granduncle then my father then blah blah . went to mr weeeeeeeeee house for tuition . then back home then going to fall into a deep sleep . tomorrow's a new day . YAWNS!!
I'M DYING FOR MY PHONE NOW!!

should i say yes or no??someone! help?!

No comments: