Saturday, October 28, 2006

AHH! i dun want sjab to fall ok. SERIOUSLY. i can NEVER LIVE WITHOUT SJAB. without sjab my life is SO BORING. now without activities, i feel so weird?! STOP SLACKING EVERYONE! look, we were suppose to get 5 or 6 in the first aid quiz remember? but we actually got 4th can u believe it? WE SEC 2S ACTUALLY GOT 4TH IN THE FAQ? WHICH IS LIKE A BIG BIG ACCOMPLISHMENT.!
to manfred:u claim that u join st.john cos you like it, it's v difficlut for a boy to say that. boys don't usually join st.john bacause they think that st.john is all about cpr and cpr is about kissing which is SO WRONG. hey. u have the potential to be oe of the best cadets in the sec 1 squad. ur cpr is good. u learn fast. and u even insist to try for fancy drill despite knowing that it'll be tough. BUT NOW?! U DUN WANNA COME FOR SJAB. U SAY U DUN WANNA BE A NCO. U SAY THE FANCY DRILL IS BORING. WHO WAS THE ONE WHO SAID HE WANTED TO TRY FOR FANCY DRILL AND PROMISED TO COME FOR IT? NOW LOOK WHO'S BREAKING HIS PROMISE? wake up la. DUN GET INFLUENCED BY PEOPLE AROUND YOU. U'RE ALREADY AFFECTED TO A V V DEEP NEGATIVE EXTENT ALREADY. THE MANFRED WHOM I KNOW IN THE BEGGINING OF THE YEAR IS NOT THE MANFRED I KNOW NOW. YOU HAVE CHANGED SO MUCH.

i know the malays have some sorta saying that we have ben treating manfred differently cos he's a chinese. well i'm sorry and i can say that you all are wrong. whether chinese or malay, we are still a family and i treat each one of you fairly. haha. SO CHILL ALRIGHT (:

sjab! we are v v small as u can see. but we have the great bond! we cannot let sjab close down can we? stay strong and LETS RECRUIT MORE PEOPLE NEXT YEAR. if you all don't recruit anybody, you will not have any juniors and sjab might even close down because we are lack of people. SJAB?! JIA YOU!

I am gonna smile like nothing is wrong, talk like everything is perfect, act like it is all a dream and pretend it is not hurting me.

to some people, i'm not a person who can express feelings out by talking directly to you all. i dun have that courage to do so. although i want to say those words to you, i just dun dare to say it right in your face and will have to use a message to tell you. i'm sorry that it's like kns. and i know it's irritating. while all i can say is sorry. IF YOU GUYS FIND ME IRRITATING. DO TELL ME ALRIGHT. SOMETIMES I DUN KNOW WHAT I'M DOING MYSELF.

to someone: I CANNOT LIVE WITHOUT YOU. BUT I AM TRYING TO GIVE UP ON YOU ALREADY. I CAN'T CONTROL MYSELF. DAMN!

AND IT'S 2:06 IN THE MORNING. I'M STILL THINKING OF YOU (:

I KNOW I'M NOT A PERSON WHO CAN GIVE GOOD ADVICE. HAHA. BUT TO ALICIA AND WHOEVER, I SEND YOU THIS LONG LONG MESSAGE HUH. HOPE IT CAN HELP YOU (:
JIA YOU!

No comments: