Wednesday, October 18, 2006

QUIZ #1
THE CANs
Can you blow a bubble? Yes.
Can you dance? NO?
Can you do a cartwheel? USED TO BE YES. BUT NOW NO?
Can you tie a cherry stem with your tongue? Uh?
Can you touch your toes? Yes.
Can you whistle? Yes.
Can you wiggle your ears? No.
Can you wiggle your nose? No.
THE DIDs
Did you ever run away from home? No.
Did you ever want to be a doctor? Yes.
Did you ever want to be a fire fighter? Yes.
Did you ever want to be a police officer? Yes.
THE DOs
Do you know how to swim? Yes.
Do you like roller coasters? Yes.
Do you own a bike? Yes.
Do you think you could handle the stuff they eat on those reality shows? Can I watch tv?
THE DOESs
Does hair loss run in your family at all? No.
Does your car get good gas mileage? My car has 5 levels ok (: and each level has a special function. Like. I forgoT what I had imagine.
Does your family have family picnics? Yes.
THE HAVEs
Have you ever been on a plane? Yes.
Have you ever asked someone out? Yep.
Has someone ever asked you out? Yep.
Have you ever been to the ocean? Yes.
Have you ever gone fishing? Is fishing for crabs counted?
Have you ever painted your nails? My sister did it cos she thinks I’m a boy. -.-
THE HOWs
How did you find out about Friendster? Like I know?
How many of them have you met in person? Almost all.
THE WHATs
What are you listening to? Fergie – London Bridge.
What is the temperature outside? Let’s see. It’s hazy and I dno?
What radio station do you listen to? POWER 98, 98.7
What was the last restaurant you ate at? Sakae Sushi.
What was the last thing you bought? Bubble Tea
What was the last thing you had to drink? My saliva.
What was the last thing on TV you watched? My playstation game (:
Who is your newest friend you have on Friendster? Don’t remember when’s my last time going into friendster.
Who was the last person you smsed? Pei Rong?
Who is the last person you talked to on the phone? Pei Rong?
Who is your current crush? What the.
SEVEN LOVESS
[1] PARENTS
[2] SIBLINGS
[3] HULDAH
[4] CHRISTINE
[5] ELAINE
[6] WINNIE
[7] ZIJIAN!!
SEVEN IMPORTANT THINGS
[1] PARENTS
[2] SIBLINGS!
[3] FRIENDS!
[4] CASH!
[5] COURAGE!
[6] SLEEP!
[7] LOVE.
SEVEN RANDOM FACTS
[1] I AM FAT.
[2] I HAVE SCARS EVERYWHERE ON ME.
[3] I AM UGLY
[4] I LOVE YOU
[5] WE ROCK!
[6] THE SKY IS FALLING!
[7] PEIRONG SAYS 'M GONNA DIE TMR.
SEVEN THINGS I WOULD LIKE TO DO BEFORE I DIE
[1] CONFESS TO …
[2] GIVE A HUG TO EVERYBODY I SEE
[3] WRITE A WILL
[4] DONATE EVERYTHING I HAVE TO I DUNO?
[5] DESIGN SOMETHING REAL COOL
[6] HAVE FLASHBACKS (:
[7] LEARN HOW TO PLAY THT INSTRUMENT
SEVEN THINGS I CAN DO
[1] TALK
[2] WALK
[3] SWIM
[4] SLEEP
[5] CYCLE
[6] PLAY
[7] TYPE
SEVEN THINGS I CANNOT DO
[1] FLY
[2] CART-WHEEL
[3] SHIT WHEN STANDING
[4] PEE WITH MY FINGER
[5] NOT BE SICK
[6] BE RICH (:
[7] RESISIT TEMPER (:
SEVEN THINGS I SAY MOST
[1] NEH NEH
[2] NEH LA
[3] WA LAO EH
[4] ALAMAK
[5] YOU ROCK!
[6] HELL TO THE YEAH!!!!!
[7] AIYA
SEVEN PEOPLE I WANT, TO DO THIS
1) LIKE
2) I
3) CARE
4) ABOUT
5) THIS
6) QUIZ
7) ?!

No comments: