Monday, June 11, 2007

wad the hell. HOW CAN U CHANGE A PERSON'S PERSONALITY JUST LIKE THAT? and what's your problem uh? JUST BECAUSE I DON'T WEAR A SKIRT YOU'RE NOT GONNA GIVE ME TUITION? wad? does wearing a skirt make me a different person? NO! come on la -.- and wad? YOU TELL MY PARENTS ABOUT ME NOT WEARING A SKIRT AND ALL. now whenever we go out, they'll want me to wear a skirt. AND I HAVE NO SKIRT AT ALL? unless you're talking about the school skirt. SO WHAT IF MY DRESSING IS IMPROPER FOR A GIRL? you tell me SO WHAT? i'm just going for tuition. i wil dress the way i want to dress. DON'T YOU DARE TO CHANGE ME. try me one more time AND U'LL GET IT. i will walk out on you.and those who say i'm changing, maybe i am BUT I THINK THAT I'M NOT CHANGING. gosh. how i hate my life nowadays.SHUT THE HELL UP!
AND MY MOTHER THINKS I'M A LESBIAN JUST BECAUSE OF THE WAY I ACT AND THE WAY I DRESS. while most probaby i am one. WHO CARES MAN?

No comments: