Friday, August 22, 2008

oh, happybirthdaytopeishi :D

GREATEST THANKS TO ALL WHO'VE GIVEN ME WISHES AS WELL AS PRESENTS :D

in the morning, met doris at her voiddeck at 625. went to eat at the coffee shop at the interchange. damn full -.- then went to school oh ya, and doris gave me six stress ball. GIRL! DO I LOOK THAT STRESSED TO YOU? haha she said, if i hated someone, i can write their names on the ball and throw it around HAHA. then headed to school. had many wishes by many people. namely, er, i forgot. but celine, chris, elaine they all sang a "one-sentence" birthday song. HOR? haha. OH YA OH YA, dannya gave me a story book. should be inspiring, thanks senior :D then cheryl ho! SHE GAVE ME A BLACK BASKETBALL. omg. shocked!! nice mannn. thanks junior :) went back to class, had more wishes and handshakes. read daphne's storybook. interesting! while, was very bored after finish reading. then jiaxin called me out of class and gave me a letter and present. THANKS. to jiaxin and the other girl for passing the pesent and mavis for providing it? :D hehe. so recess, went with gang then zijian pulled me away from them and led me to the 4 TOPAZ people. haha. this time round it was special, instead of having a cream cake they always buy, it's a handmade brownie with a muffin in the middle. haha!! EFFORT BY THE F&N PEOPLE. haha. thanks for making me as the guinea pig :D well, turned out to be nice!! hopped around between the celebration and the canteen. mother tongue lesson. damn boring. i dropped coleen's psp. SORRY GIRL! HEHE. and after school went to sjab room. put everything down and went to basketball court to watch the guys play. a girl named rebecca called me. she said she needed to pass me something. HAHAH! ok yup, so soon, i met with her. the girl from cheerleading. OHHH. with mavis. she passed me a cake. was quite shocked! thanks mannn. seriously :D you've spent loads of time preparing huh. thanks! then went to westmall for maym, ate with celie, christine, elaine and winnie. ok, the food was, ~. haha. quite retarded there. we were playing a fool or rather i was playing a fool. they bought a blue dog and those baby thing. forgot what's that. HAHA. thanks :D headed back to school. still had the cake mavis gave. so celebrated again with the sjab people. haha. i thought it would be my lucky day and wouldn't get smashed with the cake. BUT IN THE END I GOT SMASHED. dumbass. dad called and say he would reach in 20 minutes. so went to deliver cake. HAHA. yup. i flew in the rain. nice :Danw, sorry for waking you up again :D while, dad came and fetch me home. and slacked? and slack more. ahah. while just a few more minutes till my birthday ends. HAHA!

THANKS TO:
people who wished and gave me presents :D

celine, you still owe me one. so YA. haha. although you've forgotten :D

bye old and young people :D STUDY HARD!

No comments: