Tuesday, October 21, 2008


HO HO! merry day to all of you :D -.-

had ying wen o'ls today. was chemistry yesterday. crap.
THE EXAM HALL IS SO BORING! OMG. CAN'T WAIT FOR O'LS TO FINISH. come to think of it, IT'S REALLY GOINGTO END SOON :D yayness! although the papers were horrible, i flt a sense of accomplishment after doing them. PHEW PLEASE. a math tomorrow. hope it'll be easy. MUST NOT LET MRS CHOY DOWN AGAIN. damn. and if i score well. SHE WON'T CALL ME SILLY OR ASK ME TO KNOCK MY OWN HEAD AGAIN! woooo! anw, one of those invigilators is one of my ex-officer for sjab, MDM HAFIZA! she became a teacher so she's in dunearn to invigilate. WA SO AMAZING MANNN. last time i saw her was sec i forgot.. yup. will be heading to doris's house tmr early in the morning to practise my math sums. YES YES MUST DO WELL!

ANYWAY. thank goodness i have my sister.. IF NOT FOR HER. I BET I'M GOING TO FAIL LIKE !$#^$#^# SO THANK YOU UHH CHIOH PEI RONG RAFFLESIA. eh nice name man :D AND STOP WATCHING MY VIDEO. I KNOW IT'S ADDICTIVE AND DUMB. but what to say, I HAVE A HIDDEN TALENT! hor!?!? HAHAHA...

got a phrase for those lower secondary coming to secondary three down. it's a conversion of lyrics to part of the song 早安你好 by my favourite S.H.E! here it goes.
烦脑忘了,
专心的听老师讲的课。
笑着唱着,
考试来了你就很快乐。

COME ON MAKES SENSE?

forget about all the troubles you have now
and listen to what the teacher has to say in class
and then you laugh and enjoy your life
AND WHEN EXAMS COME YOU'LL BE VERY HAPPY

why is that so? because you have already listened in your class and understood about the topics and everything.
A SHOUTOUT TO EVERYONE STILL STUDYING. STUDY HARD NOW. stop playing so much. you'll regret once you reach o'ls. you'll begin to say. I SHOULD HAVE STUDIED LAST YEAR. trust me. that's whats happening now. so people, all i have to say is, STUDY!

to doris: CHEER UP LAAAAA.... IT'S NOT THE END OF THE WORLD. 不是世界末日. so DON'T THINK THAT JUST BY THIS LITTLE MISTAKE OF YOURS WILL TARNISH AL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS. you still have many other people around you :D CHEER UP ASS! S.H.E. ROCKS!!! SO YUP I'LL SEE YOU TMR :D

to you: you're really very, i don't know what to say. you want to gain sympathy? or do you just want my attention? you can just out of nowhere say something that WAS NEVER RELEVANT. don't know what's wrong with you. you're pissing me off seriously.

the day when you were drunk, you hugged me and called out. but sadly, the person you called out to wasn't me.

whenever i go to sleep, i'll remember that incident, when you were just by my side and i pushed away your arm that was across my body and tucked your arms and limps into the blanket. how i wished at that time, you were mine. now, you're gone with someone who can give you more happiness than i can. ever since you're with him, your whole life has changed and so did mine. i definitely miss the times we spent together and doing anything under the sun. now the clock can never turn back to return to how it was. unless, there's a miracle. i don't feel for you anymore. and neither so you. so let's just be what we are now. and i, will just hope for a miracle.

to this person from outerspace: don't think you can give me EVERYTHING under the sun means you're very good to me. in return, you're just scaring the wits out of me and making me avoid you more. ON the outside, i may seem very happy upon receiving it. but deep down, i'm suspecting of what you feel about me. and me, i'm VERY scared of you now. i don't need to have everything that i want to be happy. AND PLEASE. I CAN AFFORD WHAT I WANT. I DON'T NEED ANY OF THOSE KIND OF ATTITUDE TOWARDS WHAT I AM NOW. i may not be rich but i will NEVER want anyone to give away their money to me JUST FOR NO REASON. all those reasons you gave, ARE JUST NONSENSICAL AND RIDICULOUS. don't make everything sound AS IF i'm going to die. be mindful that i don't need everything in the Earth to be happy. I AM ALREADY VERY HAPPY EVEN WITHOUT THOSE THINGS YOU ASS. how i wish i could just tell you how i feel. but afterall, I'M JUST A SCAREDY CAT. and please, FREAKING STOP COPYING THE WAY I TYPE, THE WAY HOW I LIVE MY LIFE, THE WAY I TALK AND EVERYTHING.you're just a damn clone. i repeat, A DAMN CLONE. i have always been a sparetyre to you. you may sound all lovey-dovey when you boast about me to your friends, but think deeper, are you just using me to gain all those "wow's"? an object you wanted to give a person. she didn't want it. so you gave it to me. WHAT? you think i didn't know huh.. WHAT AN ASS.. SOMEHOW, I THINK I UNDER-ESTIMATED YOU. you're very impressive with all those lies you made. YOU MADE ME BELIEVE YOU. and now, you're just crap. the point is, I DON'T NEED YOU IN MY LIFE. IT'S YOU WHO NEED ME IN YOUR LIFE (as what you always always say -.-)
BUZZ OFF MAN.

i have certainly NO IDEA WHY I TYPED THAT. i think it has no link. BECAUSE IT'S GOING OUT TO NO ONE. it has no motive, no target. so please, just ignore that. HAHAHA. i think i'm too tired. and too stressed. i'm acting a bit crazy now.. ok so. yup. anw, i think i'm losing my friends. HAHAH..

BYE WO DE LOVES! AND WO DE HATES! AND WO DE NEUTRALS!! :D

No comments: