Sunday, October 05, 2008

LOL. ok i was recalling on my primary school days. haha. remembered something very, what's that word. exaggrate uh, AWESOME!

tell you uhhh, HAHA. primary one, I LOVED THE MONKEY BARS. and i could do all the crazy stuff with the bars. like going up to sit on the bar, upside down and all sorts. there was this day, it was raining in the morning. i was in the afternoon session. so when ireach school, i went to play the bars. ok uhhh. usually, there're two steps for me to climb up before i can reach, i was once short -.- so i went up.. THE THING WAS FREAKING WET. SO I SLIPPED AND imagine la. the two legs outside then the body in the middle. so i was sitting on the bar with just my "line" TRUST ME, I BLED LIKE CRAZY. that's my first period. SO EARLY RIGHT? primary 1 lehh. IT WAS VERY PAINFUL. LIKE @$^#&%@$!$!^%# PAINFUL.. so ya. and imagine, no pad, no whatever. so yup. YOU KNOW UHHH. gross right?? CAN'T IMAGINE THAT HAPPENED BEFORE. so, bleed right? last time my uniform all white okk. ALL WHITE. then ya. can imagine la :D you leak, what happen? HAHAH. ok. don't elaborate alreadY, LATER ALL OF YOU GET GROSSED OUT! whoa, really can't believe it happened before... the main point was, i was all alone :( i was a loner man. yup yup. and i have a phobia for monkey bars now. i'll get over it.. AND I CAN PLAY WITH THE BARS CRAZILY AGAIN!! :D k uhh. BYE. tell you more when i remember.

BYE MY DEARS..
I'M SO IN LOVE WIT S.H.E :D DON'T KNOW WHY ALSO MANNN. going to buy their album tomorrow! SO EXCITING!!!! GO GO GO S.H.E! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

No comments: