Thursday, December 25, 2008


lol. lo-ha!

HOHOHO! MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYBODY.

was blog-hopping and saw this on FOOLILIN'S blog.

Anw, saw Chioh Peishi while working! Lol. SO damn excited! Didn't see her for like SOOOO LONG! I think ever since that day when we pia-ed for our POA. I got all excited and went all the way to hug her. Well, if you know me well, you would be able to imagine my over excited look. Hahahha. So i was like PEISHIIII!!!! And that damn freaking colleague gave me a friend-only-must-like-that-meh look.Crap, i felt so ... dumb aft that. Come to think of it, i doubt i'll get that high when i see her on the streets. But it's like familiar face in your workplace of course will become like that one what. idiot.
STILL THE SAME OLD DUMB FOOLILIN :D going to meet up real real soon!

i woke up at 1215pm. SHIOK-NESS! been a very long time since i am able to sleep for a long time :D AMAZING! had thousand and one dreams during that long sleep. cannot imagine -.- woke up and watched two jackie chan shows. HAHA HILARIOUS. then the channel 8 one. CAN'T BELIEVE I'M SPENDING MY CHRISTMAS LIKE THAT. hehe. but fortunately, i didn't have to go to work! PHEW! and yes, i'm feeling VERY tired right now.

cousins and everybody came over yesterday. it was raining so didn't get to play soccer or basketball. WISH I CAN PLAY ON SATURDAY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE! so people were all over the house. some hooked to the computer, some to the television and the adults, the mahjong table. I WONDER WHY MY DAD STILL WON'T LET ME LEARN HOW TO PLAY LEH. hahah. so you're bound to win money if you play mahjong with me. was dead tired and dozed off almost immediately after i lied on my bed.

EH EH! I GOT MY PAYCHECK! oh, not from my daddy's company. but from my uncle's. it was for the few days i worked there. GUESS HOW MUCH I GOT. $102 and some coins. haha. obviously i didn't get to keep it. my mum took it away. WA LAO EH! my life's crap right? got own money but get taken away. SIGH! lol. it's ok. as long if i have delicious food for me :D

on the 23rd. worked in the day and met the PEOPLE in the evening. they were all so high! even with some simple card games. was very fun :D been very long since i met them. really very long leh :( hahaha. i can't join them for the countdown (as expected) so have fun guys :D

i'm so super de duper tied. and i don't know why. i've slept for half a day already! parents are home now. gooduhbye.

LASTLY, again, MERRY CHRISTMAS! wish all of you receive thousands and thousands of presents.!

S.H.E ROCKS LEH! :D

bye <3

No comments: