Saturday, December 06, 2008


in case you all don't know, i'm still in love with them :D

i know you all miss me right? HAHAH! well. life is kind of systematic now. wake up.wash up.go to work.lunch.go home. read some books/do tuition homework, sleep. OH MAN YO!!!! i'm forgotten by the world! they talked to each other AND EXCLUDED ME! I'M SO FREAKING, SAD. haha :) so. yup. past few weeks. was.. hmm. just. PROM. WORK. TUITION AND MORE WORK. oh yeah. one more. SJAB! haha. can't believe i actually agreed to go help at nco course -.- SICKENING. have to see all the officers faces again. WOO I'M SO EXCITED! (as if) so sickening. i didn't bring a camera to prom. SO NO PICTURES FROM ME YO!! go bloghop :)

my sister just came back from CHEEEEENA!! and she bought many many many many many (no la, actually only about 5) S.H.E STUFF FOR ME!!!!! yayness!! so exciting! 2 magazines. 2 REAL! their albums. and one guitar book! I'M GOING TO LEARN THE GUITAR (fyi) YES YES! I SHALL BE A PRO NEXT TIME :D (stupid)

I WANT TO PLAY BASKETBALL LEH!! so sickening. don't care. i'm going for off-days! anw, i'm like applying so much of my poa's knowledge in this job right now. and yes, i'm working at my dad's company. (dang) i write many payment vouchers :D and cheques!! and the most sickening job is to finish up some moron who didn't want to work anymore. IT'S SO BORING! the fun part is, i get to PACK FERTILISERS! it's not dirty. (actually is is) but who cares! it's fun! chi shuen and kian jiat are working here too! and we are so fast packing those fertilisers. too bad my parents won't allow me to do that job. "it's not a lady's job....too dirty...come in to help me....BLAH!" don't do dont do lor! AIYER!

someone LETS GO OUT ONE DAY! CCEHWZ!! MEET UP SOON! know who i'm talking about? AND THE NEW PI-Q2. LETS GO OUT! HAHAHA. and doris. and sabrina and EVERYBODY! LETS PARTY! (LIKE I CAN BODOH -.-) while. plan a day and we'll all go out together! oh ya. THE RENOVATION IN MY ROOM. GUESS HOW'S IT? IT'S DONE! IT'S BEAUTIFULLY DECORATED WITH S.H.E STUFFS :D haha. my sister's heysayjump looks so small beside S.H.E! so psyched to go home! THERE'RE SO MANY MAGAZINES IN CHINESE FOR ME TO READ. CHINESE YO! :(

alright, so CHRISTMAS IS COMING! HO HO HO MERRY CHRISTMAS! GIVE ME MANY MANY PRESENTS! AND I'LL GIVE YOU A SURPRISE! :D this year's time PASS SO FREAKING QUICKLY.!! alright bye.

(: i just realised, you guys have forgotten about me.
): i just realised, that i'm a freaking coward.
(: i just realised, how deeply i am in love with you.
): i just realised, every night i dream about you. (i'm serious)
(: i just realised, everything i ever want to talk about is you.

No comments: