Wednesday, November 26, 2008


haha. they still rock.

WA LAO! i miss my friends leh. i haven't seen them in ages. SO LONG ALREADY LEH. just saw celine,chishuen, kianjiat and doris yesterday and today. AND THE REST? TMR MAYBE. because it is sadly, prom. pissed CAN'T FIND A DAMN THING. so just settled for grey. AND EVERYTHING ELSE? WHITE. crap. not going to care anymore. just one night :D Alright, so people. if your pictures tmr look ugly tmr. probably because of my ugliness. too bad yo. last minute shopping today. I LOST ALL MY CASH. dang. so tmr. EVEN MORE LAST MINUTE. i only have one quarter of my dressing done.no dress shirt, pants and shoes. shit. ok nvm. TMR! must get everything!! dang dang dang.

ok. I'M SO FREAKING TIRED. been walking for so so so long. AND I FELL DOWN FROM THE STAIRS! HAHA. not going to elaborate. and i hurt the exact same foot that was casted. DORIS EVEN WORSE. she was so tired that she went off at the bukit gombak station instead of bukit batok. two tired assES! and my ezLINK NO MONEY ALREADY!! SAD.

my sister's off to China. ANOTHER 10 DAYS IN THE COLD AND DARK ROOM. hahah!

alright. i'm so tired. goodnight people :)
i loved you

No comments: