Tuesday, November 18, 2008


they rock like crazy!!



omg. i really got awful hair leh :( MIGHT AS WELL HAVE NO HAIR RIGHT? idiot. how? SIGH!

nvm. relax. i can't possible paste my hair back right?
in the morning, went for sjab. then played basketball for games. GOD DAMN! lets go play more! then went out for lunch with them. IT WAS CRAZY SERIOUSLY. so crazy. no wonder sjab is needed in my life! they bring so much life in my life. HAHAH. what a nice phrase. so yeah. after lunch, walked around. and tszting and i landed outside the cd shop and watched wwe like mad people. and discussing about it. as if we were pros. so then here comes the exciting part. my 2 dear juniors, gerald and nabila, showcased world class wrestling IN THE SHOPPING CENTRE! and what were they fighting for? A PACKET OF SWEETS. wa lao.. SO EMBARRASSING. LUCKY DIDN'T WEAR SAME SHIRT. hahaha. they were fighting for A VERY LONG TIME. until we decided to go. saw mavis for a while and went home. I TOLD MY DAD I'LL BE BACK BY 20 MINUTES. AND up till about 40 minutes, i'm still not home yet. haha. so he scolded. he thought i was peddling drugs, with my "gang" somking. SIGH! seriously, will i ever do that? OH WELL.. nvm. my mum found sodium chloride in my bag and she thought it was DRUGS? what the. NVM MAN. i know what i'm doing right? sigh! ok yup.

i bought something for someone, BUT I DARE NOT GIVE LEH HOW? wa lao ehhhh. why is loving someone so hard! TELL ME TELL ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bye i love S.H.E my room is going to be filled with S.H.E stuff. I JUST BOUGHT MANY OF THEM TODAY. when my sister's back. SHE'S SO GOING TO KILL ME!

bye wo de ai's!

No comments: