Friday, November 21, 2008


just amazing isn't it?

some things just, happen. can't expect anything yo.
god damn. I CAN'T BELIEVE I GOT TO WORK EVERYDAY! YES EVERYDAY IN THE WEEK! f man. SUCKS. adding on to additional tuition! wa lao eh! i hate it. SO TIRED! LIKE NO LIFE! JUST KEEP WORKING AND WORKING. AND THE PAY, I DON'T THINK IS GOOD LOR! even if it is, ALSO CANNOT USE! sad sad. working life all like that?

WORSE STILL. I MISS YOU LIKE CRAZY YO! f.

went out with sjab people today. namely tszting, gerald and nabila. went tso seoul garden. we spent about 4 hours there. we ate there, drank there, breathed there as well as DO THEIR PROPOSAL! then went to woodlands starbucks do their proposal. then HOME! AFTER EVERYTHING TODAY. I GOT A CONCLUSION. WHEREVER SJAB PEOPLE ARE, THERE'LL ALWAYS BE PEOPLE GOSSIPING ABOUT US. because we are too, active :D haha we were so noisy in seoul garden that the people beside us said we were noisy. then, when we boarded the mrt, we made so much noise that people ket looking at us. what's worse is that we were in the arcade playing some movie thing. AND GERALD AND I SCAREMED LIKE CRAZY! yes, we got all the attention of the people in the arcade. sigh! SO FUNNY! today's an enjoyable day :)

walked around to find prom stuff as today's the only day when i can rest. I COULDN'T FIND ANYTHING. WTH. so i'm just going to re-wear. I DON'T CARE ANYMORE. i'll look, horrible :D nvm it's k. i always look horrible.

bye people. i love you :)

No comments: