Sunday, January 18, 2009

HEY HO! what's up everyone? MISS ME POSTING RIGHT? ahahhaha.
what happened the past few days. HMM... oh right. isabelle and qianmei came to stay over. A VERY VERY LAST MINUTE DECISION. at 8pm i called qm. EH YOU WANT TO COME AND STAY OVER? ya, that's how last minute it was. then these 2 very nice people. who were suppose to come over and talk to me (ton in short) PANG SEH ME. for 2 hours. i was sitting there ALONE on the chair and those 2 people. slept like @!#$@! HAHA. ya.

so the next day. they went home. and i led a very happy life. and after that. it was another beautiful day again. OH RIGHT. I SUBMITTED MY JAE STUFF. haha. it was totally tikam kind of thing. because i wanted to put jc as a choice. i thought that would have helped. but in the end, i was not applicable for it. (THANKS UH!) so quickly anyhow type other courses. so yup. first 3 choices are MI. and the rest , poly courses. saddening! oh well.

the next day again, i went to work. SAD! haha. but before that, went to take the $150 from school! WOO! for that day, I PLANTED MANY STUFF. WITH MY OWN BARE HANDS! another talent! :D AND I SOLD A POT OF ORCHID, PLANTED BY YOURS TRULY FOR (how much was it?) OH RIGHT, $153! woohoooo.. HAH. sense of accomplishment. and as for today. i sold this money plant, which was needed to be re-potted BY ME AGAIN :D and it was sold for $75.50! WA SEH! what a pro. SO PEOPLE WHO WANT TO PLANT ANYTHING. JUST COME TO ME. BECAUSE I'VE GOT SKILLS :D yes! I'M SO HAPPY. haha.

AND NOW. I'M AT THE OFFICE. i can't believe i spent the night here. WONDERED WHAT TIME I WOKE UP? I WOKE UP AT ABOUT 1 PLUS! hahaha. shiok! my mum, sister tried to wake me up. BUT TOO BAD. I WAS DREAMING TOO SWEETLY. (and sadly, it was about you again) HAH. so here i am trying to squeeze in time for my loyal readers :D do i have? haha. so you all can see this post!! HAHHAAHA. alright. so i'm going to work now. SEE YOU ALL VERY VERY VERY SOON.

ISABELLE! ALL THE BEST YO :D
EVERYONE. ALL THE BEST!

S.H.E ROCKS! YAY!
bye my dears :l

No comments: