Sunday, January 11, 2009


hohoho~

WHAT THE HELL i'm so scared yo! really very very scared. my heart is beating 3 times faster than usual! HAHA! SO SCARYYYYYYYYY! keep breathing -.- i'm not really confident of the results though. prepared for the worst already :(

i feel like i suddenly miss everyone leh.

4Topaz people. i miss the times we play in the class together! and go toilet together! have pe together! AND THE CAPTAIN'S BALL -.- maybe even sleeping together as a class. i've got evidence. when we study together! FooLilin. remember the fish thing? NICE HOR? when i bought it yesterday, i remembered about us studying POA together! what the hell. SO MANY MEMORIES HOR? haha.

ccehwz. HAHA. i miss recess times when we go crazy about the lamest things ever -.- and the RARE times we get to go out together.

piqsq. although we just got closer together at the end of the year. HAHA! right? ^^ it's really fun to be with you all!

SJAB. still the same old nonsensical people. really bring loads and loads of joy into my life! HAH! be crazy as ever ok :)

doris kwoh. MISS GOING TO YOUR HOUSE AND WATCHING S.H.E LEH! and i miss lying on the sofa studying math and doing everything. maybe even harmonising to our theme song :D know that one? HAHA.

sabrina lim. ASS LA YOU. your favourite line right? i miss your scoldings eh! HAHA. surprised? :D

mavis. STOP BEING SO SAD AND EVERYTHING LAA -.- haha. ask you watch S.H.E already don't believe me. you go try watch their variety shows lor.confirm laugh till @%@#% oh right, thanks for the present. haha!

friends that i did not mentioned? MISS EVERYTHING LEH! miss the laughters we always share together.

WA LAO EH! like so emotional can. as if the world's coming to an end. HAHAHA. alright. I'M REALLY SCARED. that's all i can say now. i spent my night at the bottom floor of wo de jia and slept on the massage chair. AND YES IT WAS REALLY UNCOMFORTABLE. hahaha. i really can't think of anything to write already. BECAUSE I'M REALLY VERY SCARED! someone, calm my nerves down. I MIGHT JUST BREAK DOWN AND CRY TMR REALLY! hahahahahahah. oh my oh my oh my gosh.. haven't gotten my new year clothes yet. already thought of the outcome of having last minute buying already. HAHAH! nvm. only need some. cheap clothing like 3 for $10. HAHA. save money lehhh :D i'm broke now. because i keep using my savings for everything. now i owe many people money :D i'm so scared. i'm so scared. i'm so scared. OH I THOUGHT OF SOMETHING to say.

my adorable sister. CHIOH PEI XUAN. is damn comical and funny!! HAHAHA. yesterday late in the night we were going home. and then, there was somebody behind the bushes. THEN SHE JUMPED AND HID BEHIND ME. hahahaha! ok then she said "who's that?" in a damn funny way. I LAUGHED LIKE CRAZY LOR! and she always go "don't buy la, so expensive!" when it's NOT at all lor? $2 also expensive. HAHAH! cute sia!

oh and i just realised that i'm calling everyone my dear. HAHAHAH! just feel like it lo :D

alright. byebye :D all the best to those collecting results. good luck! i love you all :D

No comments: