Wednesday, March 25, 2009

HELLO! hahaha i bet there's like a huge mistake to everyone reading my blog. I NEVER SHIFT HOUSE LA. it's just another house my parents bought. HAHAH!

ok i'm currently studying for my economics test. it's quite hard. BUT I WILL TRY MY BEST. or rather i'll do my best! and there's a match against NJC tomorrow. damn it. still darn confused with the strategies. omg. I'M LIKE DEAD TIRED BY PE AND TRAINING. AND STUDIES AND EVERYTHING LAAAAA.ahhahaha! ok sorry, too stressed. hhahaha. I DON'T KNOW IF I SHOULD EVEN GO FOR OTC (OFFICER TRAINING COURSE) because it clashes with MY PROMOS! i'm so scared really. the principal in my school said, if you maintain at the top 15% in the cohort then you're safe from A'Levels. BUT THE PROBLEM IS I'M SO SCARED!

k la study now. BYEBYEBYE! :D

No comments: