Wednesday, March 11, 2009

VIRGIN MATCH

what the. played a friendly match against ahmad ibrahim today. i played first quarter. the coach kept saying terms which i don't understand and i think i screwed up. OH WELL. my very first match. haha. it was scary man. can feel the pressure! and i think the Number 6 hate me alot. i was like blocking her all the way. haha! then she got pissed and punched me and then we got into a terrible fight. and both were sent off. HAHHAHA omg any of you believe that? BECAUSE IT'S TOTALLY FAKE. she only elbowed me without the referee noticing. WHATEVER. haha and in the end, we lost. DUH? haha. but overall, NICE GAME MAN! waa. and i was sick :(

I THINK A SORE THROAT IS COMING.FOLLOWED BY A FEVER AND COUGH. SHIT. yeah. what the...

MY POSTS ARE ALL SO SHORT ALREADY RIGHT? and don't even have S.H.E pictures anymore. OH WELL. i'm too tired. and i'm starting to feel the pressure already. alright. so see you all very soon. GOODBYE!

No comments: