Sunday, May 14, 2006

had roti prata for breakfast..yum! turn on the computer for music..at the table doing math poor thing..hahas..
I AM GONNA FAIL MY DNT!! I LOST ALL THE NOTES LA..AND THE FILE WITH MR TAN :(( DIE LIAO
THANKS TO YING YAO FOR SENDING THE FREAKY FRIDAY SOUNDTRACK (: AND HARRISON FOR SENDING ME THE WHOLE DA JANG GEUM SOUND TRACK (: LOVE YOU LOADS! AS IN U KNOW..LOLS..
math..gonna fail if i dun ask my dad any question..i wonder why is my dad so smart and me so stuupid :(( majority of the questions duno how to do..suck failure..
wonder if my dad will scold if he sees the computer on nots..lols..till then i'll continue later ?duno lehs..
TOP SECRET 1 : I STAY IN A HOUSE MADE OF WOOD..LOLS..AND ITS LOCATED IN THE JUNGLE..LOLS..
TOP SECRET 2 : IF I LIVE IN ZUER'S HOUSE AND GO THERE MORE OFTEN..I SURE GONNA GET FATTER..I'M ALREADY SO FAT :((

No comments: