Tuesday, May 16, 2006

its perfectly fine if u do not believe me ): he's leaving on monday.. will not disturb u then..though u lost trust in me..its ok..u made a comeback for me..but within a week it is gone! what's the point? i'll rather u not make than comeback then make the comeback to me and leave within a week accusing me of something which is like so fake..it hurts the heart..o whatever..i forgot, someone lose trust in me already..whatever i say..who cares man?? he will just dang cheng er bian feng..
he cares for her only dumb ass stop torturing yourself..u will have to eat..dun make mum come into the room and see you in this kind of stage..homec although u did not know how to do..u were just depressed? u slept for less than 4 hours and did not study..wads the point of thinking about him!? HE DOESNT LIKE YOU DAMNIT! NO MATTER WAD U DO HE STILL WONT! SO DUN BE A BITCH..(to myself..) DUN ASK ME WHO IS THE HIM AND DO NOT GUESS!
to those people whom i showed attitude at or whatever..SORRY OK? i didnt mean it..i was just merely..er..suffering?
BLOODY HELL!! WHO STOLE MY PENCIL BOX????? ASSHOLE!! FUCK SHIT MAN !!
TMR HAVE LIFE SAVING!! AND I LOOK SO AND SUPER FAT IN THE SWIMMING COSTUME FORGET IT! I AM FAT!! LOLS..ULTRA-FAT!! BLAME THOSE CHOCOLATES AND RIE AND EVERYTHING I ATE )): ANYWAY..WHO CARES??
ATTENTION!
bye to the cousin who is accused of being me..take care when u r leaving on monday! i will visit u..miss you!
byebyes..SORRY!
peishi-

No comments: