Monday, May 08, 2006

wa lao!! i so freaking angry lor!!
first..the science paper wasnt WASNT set by mr nick lee lor..its mrs yeo-wong poh lin!! and she is a CHEM teacher!! and serious CHEM teacher!! then the paper was basicaly filled with chem and bio questions!! and i studied physics..memorise all concepts :DD tmr math paper 2 liao..jia you to myself!! and of crse to all of u..so..mrs yeo set the paper..within half an hour, i finished all those i know how to do..and i rest all the way through the paper..when mr nick lee came into the class he kept staring at me..FOR WAD?lol.. i was very angry cos i didnt know how to do :((
the next thing and the thing i was very very VERY angry about is weijian not bringing my charger!! but he returned my phone..zuer used my phone to message kyj!! then left 2 bars?? then 1!!! then i go scold yj!! cos they exchanged really alot of messages..and if my bills burst..it wun be their fault and mine!! ask him pay money!! he dowan..i think zuer and him cahoots together!! bully me :(( dun want return..now my phone..isolated between my pile of books..lol..no batt :((
KOH YONG JIAN THE BLACK NEH NEH!! WASTE MY MONEY AND MY BATTERY STILL DARE SCOLD ME!! FCUK U LA!! I KNOW U LIKE ZUER..WHY DUN U BUY HER A PHONE + A CARD THEN U CAN MESSAGE HER ALL U WANT!!! STOP WASTING MY MESSAGES OK? I STILL WANT MESSAGE MY AHEM ONE LOR!!! ONLY CARE ABOUT URSELF AND HER ONLY..DUN EVEN KNOW WHOSE IS IT !!! FREAK LA..
to those YONGJIAN fans!! whoever!! i dun care..want kill me also can!! but i doubt there is any :DD i created a anti-yongjian club today during the "SLACK" time in the exam..while..didnt got anyone to join..but soon..there will be!!
I AM FREAKING PISS OK??? elaine too..pls la..zuer haven even accept..u treat her like ur dear..WHATS THIS LA?? wadever..
ALICIA! U MAY SAY U HATE UR MOTHER NOW!! BUT LEMME TELL U SOMETHING DEEP DOWN IN UR HEART U DO LOVE HER OK??? U REALLY DO!! ZUER..U TOO..U MAY SAY U HATE UR BROTHER..BUT DEEP INSIDE U DO NOT HATE HIM..U MAY SAY U WILL DISOWN HIM WHEN U WILL GROW UP..BUT IF U DO THAT..ONE DAY U WILL MISS HIM AND WANT HIM TO COME BACK..LOL...GUAN KIAT!! U MUST BE STRONG!!U CANNOT WEI LE YI KE GIRL GET SO UPSET AND THEN FLUNK EVERYTHING!! U MUST NOT DO THAT..HEAR ME!!HAIX..REAL FREAKING PISS..GRR! AND I DUNO WHERE THE HECK IS MY FRIEDRICH STORY BOOK :DD BUT LUCKY I KNOW SOME PARTS..WUN FAIL IT :D LOL..MATH.GONNA FLUNK IT?? I NEED MISS SOH!!!!!!!
byebyes
peishi-

No comments: