Tuesday, February 10, 2009



QIANMEIIIII!!! they're really going to have a concert here!!!!!!!! WEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTT!!! GOT ENOUGH MONEY OR NOT!?!?! HAHAHAHAA I'M SO EXCITEDDDDDDDDDDDD!!!! but i'm not sure if i can go or not. wa lao eh!
WOOOOOOOOOO! ROMAN 3 HAS A BLOG! YAY! want to know? ASK ME YOURSELF!
ve been going for lectures for the past few days. IT'S QUITE FUN KNOWING THAT CERTAIN SUBJECTS ARE *PSST, IT'S A SECRET AHAHA. yup. I CAN'T WAIT TO START STUDYING REALLY! yes uh! but also, at the same time. i don't want to! oh well. GO WITH THE FLOW! oh my goodness. my school has a cafe and the ham & cheese is nice! N-I-C-E! oh yeah. and the campus is fine. and yup I'M JUST SO ENTHUSIASTIC ABOUT THIS SCHOOL! YEAH!! AND I CAN'T WAIT TO GO TO SCHOOL TMR! however, I MISS DUNEARN TOO :( i miss standing on the stage during sec 1 orientation and play.and i miss having recess with my beloved people. and i miss having lessons with 4Topaz. BUT ALL THESE HAVE TO GO. hahaha! i'm at MI now. it's different! WOOOOOOOO~
oh yeah. when i went back to Dunearn just now. I WAS WEARING MY MI UNIFORM DUH. AND IT WAS SO WEIRD. EVERYONE WAS LOOKING AT YOU AS IF YOU WERE SOME FREAK. WHAT THE! oh wells.
i've got nothing to say anymore. GOODBYE MY DEARS

No comments: