Sunday, February 22, 2009

WA LAO EHHHHHH! know what?!?! S.H.E WAS AT CAUSEWAY POINT YESTERDAY!! :(
WHAT IN THE WORLDDDDDDDDDD.. YES, i'm feeling very sadddddd. DAMN IT. nvm -.-

SCHOOL HAS BEEN REALLY FUN FOR ME! (duh!) the new friends i met. the new campus. the new cca. the new subjects. JUST EVERYTHING! woo! SO EXCITED TO START STUDYING AGAIN. can't believe i'm saying it. HAHA! seeing my juniors all beginning to start stressing over their O'Levels really make me want to recall the past years. HAHA! i think i've mentioned my WHOLE secondary school life to Elaine! REMEMBER? hahaha! it was really funny mannn! SHEESH.. maybe the whole PRE-U thing will work out afterall? it's not really that bad. OH WELL!

i just found out that i'm deproving in EVERYTHING! i forgot how to do Math, spell words, write Chinese characters, do accounts! HAHA! DIE UH! guess what? i opened my A MATH textbook and did 3 sums yesterday! i can't find my POA tys though. DID I GIVE IT AWAY? omggg. and my English is killing me already! DAMN IT.

it's been VERY long since i've last posted! RIGHT? hahaha.

OH my new class is called... 09B2! AWESOME! no la. not the class but the name. haven't got to know the people inside yet. so yeah. SO GLAD AND THANKFUL that there're my OG mates in that class! THANK GOODNESS!

basketball has been really fun! except for those strategies thing. can't seem to read the board! HAH! whateverrr.

alright, wish me luck. I MISS ALL OF YOU! AND I MEAN IT! dangggg.

GOODBYE! I LOVE S.H.E! :D

No comments: