Monday, February 02, 2009


WA LAO I SAW THEIR PLAY ALBUM LEH. but it's so expensive. I'M GOING TO SAVE NOW! no, actually i'm going to buy it very soon. eh who want buy for me also can eh :D AT LOT 1 POPULAR. PREPARE ABOUT $21 OR $22 OK :D so who want buy for me uhh. HAHA! but must tell me first oh! because, later got 2 albums. I'VE GOT NO COMMENTS! yes going to buy yes yes yes!
oh. and i'm addicted to saying HEBE! LOL. in a way which is quite, hmm what's the adjective again? oh well. OMG. school was OK la. kind of boring because somehow. there's a way to know what they're going to do lor. haha! because it's the same for ALL orientations! yeah.. oh my.. so excited for school tomorrrow (yeah yeah..)
oh yeah. HAPPY BIRTHDAY CHIOH PEI YI. THAT'S MY MINI-EST SISTER IF YOU ALL DON'T KNOW. OK HAPPY BIRTHDAY YO.. YOU'RE 10 NOW RIGHT? AIYO. SO MINI! hahahaha.
i'm not random today. or am i? HAHA
alright. bye my dears <3

No comments: