Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Good morning! Haha i'm in school now now now. And i saw a bruise on the joint of my index finger. No wonder in my dreams i was feeling uncomfortable -.- and now i remember how i got this bruise. I accidentally slam my whole hand onto the wall. That's why. Ouch.
Q is sitting beside meee. Telling me about her secondary school life. Hehe :) hope i don't get
any freaking abrasion at the wrong places again if not history of the officer course will repeat itself. And the worst part is rachel and lyndia will not be there to spray that stinging antidote on the abrasion. Sucks much. Ahhha. Did i mention that the bag for the camp is alot lighter than before! Maybe because i'm already used to heavy and bulky bags. It's really light as compared to last time. Yayness :)
Omg, i forgot to submit consent form. just called my dad. He must have been thinking what trouble i got into again, as usual. Oh well. The camp would be enjoyable and i'm still deciding on whether to hide my phone or surrender it.. Hmm, how? Haahahaha. Okayxz. Going to end off now.
Have fun in the real world and i'll be back on friday :) byexz. Oh and people who are having a's, know it's kind of late but all the best! :) especially index number 0260, Chioh Pei Rong. Hahaha. Don't stress uh queen! You're going to be lonely. Hahahahahaha. K relaxxx. Good luck :)
Byexz <3

No comments: