Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Hello. Am back.
The past 2 days had been crazy. Intensive basketball training. It's driving many of us crazy. Everyday we're going to have to train like that till 10 december. Oh manxz. Won't we collapse? I wonder.. My mind's in a whirl. There's like no purpose in life now. Nothing to do at home, no form of proper technology. Yes, i should start studying. I'm going to tell myself to study. Hahahaha. But the problem is, whether i'm going to listen to myself. So tied up with things and the worst part is, it doesn't have a smooth flow. It doesn't even go according to the clock. It all clashes at the same time at different venues. Hmm~ this is going to be hard.. Harder than i thought it would be. Gahhh.

I've been thinking, what if i hadn't been a coward? Would things change? Shicks, i should stop staring at ceilings. If not i'll have weird thoughts about everything. And i'll have flashbacks. If there was a memory erasing tool, that'll be cool. I can then erase bad memories and keep only the good ones. :)

Oh, did i mention that i met alot of people today. In the morning, had basketball. And met all the basketball people. Then went to westmall to eat, saw secondary school friends. After lunch, was waiting for little sister, then saw mavis frank and co. In the cinema, saw fadilla! And after the movie, saw my juniors :) then while going home, saw my primary school friend. Aiseh. :)

Now's like a real good weather to go to sleep :) i shall prepare myself for bed soon. Oh no i can't. It's still too early. Damnittt. Ok i shall pack my bag for tomorrow's training and meeting then head off to the sacks. :D

Alright, bye people. Take care and rest well :)


Should i tell you that time?
Should i say what was on my mind?
It's all too late, too late for anything to happen, you're taken and that's that. Oh whatever.

No comments: