Tuesday, November 10, 2009

I was fiddling with the knife, wondering what I should do with it. Thoughts filled my mind, about the past, people's reactions, as well as the pain. What for make life more miserable, it will not make things a tiny weeny bit better. Just let it go and things will be okay, as always.

Yes, I live like that. Always saying that things are going to be okay. I won't normally say what's in my mind. I choose to bear with the consequences and just let it be. As time pass, everything will get better until the next one another problem occurs. Some say i'm going to flare up really soon at this rate of bottling up everything. Rest assure, it won't be anytime soon.

Hahahahha. Hehe :) I can write a book uh! So sophisticated.. Bet all of you must have been intrigued by what I typed :D right? K kidding,

Alright, some of you must know that I have been grounded for the week or more. Not sure if i'm even allowed to go for the sle camp. Sighh. Sometimes I feel that there's an extent to being worried. Yes you're worried but that doesn't really give you the authority of disallowing every single one of the activities that i have. Maybe you think that this way, things will be better. However, in fact, things would be worse. It's always ne bringing the problems to you but it's always not you that brings the problems to me. You didn't realize that by doing all that, people wip look at me in a different eye. Now it's not about what you want and expect from me. It's what and who I want to be. If I voice out, I'll be at fault and if I stay mum, I'll be at fault too. Oh well~

k another redundant post, but whatever. Don't care. Take care loves <3

No comments: