Friday, May 18, 2007

i'm beginning to HATE sjab. seriously, HATE.

they host a meeting without thinking of whether i'll be in the meeting or not. and when i told them i could not make it. they just said: "is mdm chan say one. i duno ah." WTH? if i were you. i would go to mdm chan and change the date to a date suitable for ALL of us to meet up. EVEN IF I WERE TO GET SCOLDED. what's the point of having a big rank in sjab now? NO POINT OK?! no one repects the fact that i'm having the big post and u'll have to listen to me. and guess wad. what i have to do for my post. ARE BEING TAKEN AWAY BY SOMEONE ELSE. AND WTF DO I DO? nothing. i'll briefly tell u wad i do in sjab. first, fall in. then training. first aid and foot drills. i only get to train foot drills. and i train those not up to standard and all those not good but ok kinda people. AND SOME PEOPLE GET THOSE BEST AMONG THE SQUAD ONE. omg. I DON'T CARE IF ANY SENIORS LOOKS AT THIS NOW! the proposal for camp. I'VE NO RIGHT TO CLAIM CREDITS FOR IT. COS I HAVE DONE NOTHING TO IT. while i did write some comments. BUT THEY DIDN'T EVEN BOTHER TO CHANGE ACCORDING TO MY COMMENTS. waste my time. i'm not saying i hate everyone in sjab now and i hate sjab. I SAID THAT BECAUSE I WAS TOO PISS. if i chose this cca myself, i would have to agree to wadever rules and wadever i have to do. SO YEAH! actually i typed more than this, BUT STUPID COMPUTER. GOT INTERNET ERROR. THEN ALL BYEBYE. if not all the anger i have inside u guys will see. DAMN WHY ALL GONE? maybe the computer doesn't want me to post them. OK FINE. i will forgive and forget NOW AND AGAIN.

TODAY ALL I DID IN THE COURSE. WAS WATCH AND DRAW DRAW DRAW. omg. speed drawing. TURNED OUT TO BE V NICE. NICER THAN I THOUGHT IT WOULD BE. show u guys next time :D U'LL BE IMPRESSED. HAHA.

all i ever wanted was for you to care. thanks huldah and cheryl for letting me VENT MY ANGER.
peishi.