Wednesday, May 16, 2007

the last paper didn't seem like a last paper at all.
straight after the last paper, headed down to wm. ate breakfast. then went back to school. saw people walking out and it seemed quite weird. because people are walking out and we are going in -.- played basketball. THE FEELING'S BACK PEOPLE! then when we playing. mr ong anf mr ow came to join us. they play well ok :D seriously, didn't know they play basketball. then went for aem course. at first BORING. then eventually it turned out quite well and interesting. then when back to school. from school rushed to tuition. at tuition. wa teacher siao. because i wearing school uniform. then she kept saying. "WA! WEAR SKIRT! FIRST TIME SEE! MUST SEE MORE OF YOU TODAY" HAHA. then yaafter tuition. waiting for my mum. her tenant came out. then we chat. mum came. and they say something ridiculous. not gonna post wad they say later u guys say i bhb. want to know then ask me. then they say my complexion good. f. they're like suaning me. can't you look like my legs as well as hands. can't you see the countless number of scars i have? aiyo -.- i think my skin is some stupid sensitive thing. even from a misquito bite. can become scar. RIDICULOUS. it's ok. i'm born with it. so i'm satisfied with it. be happy with wad u got now :D regardless whether it's good or bad. don't ask me why i become like this. ok nvm. i say. it's because last year. i think i had been a really. emo and idiotic and irritating kid. i hated myself and all. so i decided that this year, it'll be better. so even if any unhappy things happen, i'll look on the bright side. UNLESS. SOMETHING BAD REALLY COCKS UP. if SOMETHING REALLY MAKES ME PISS OFF. GUESS HOW ANGRY WILL I BE. U'LL NEVER IMAGINE. cos usually, i'll REN. those who know how long i have ren-ed :D haha. yuup

aem course on mondays wednesdays and fridays.

OH YA, AND GREAT I SPRAINED MY LEG. how did i get this sprain. art paper. i jumped down 5 steps. omg. that one. DUNO WAD I THINKING SIA. i was thinking of jumping two by two steps. in the end, i from 5 steps jump down. wa. the pain lasted for 1 sec. then gone. after i go home. wa. pain. went to sleep. next morning. wa suck. i forgot to take something, then i run back to the house. when i ran out. wa. twist my leg. OH MY F. IT'S LIKE END OF THE WORLD PAIN. no better. haha. WA! omg. then came home, WA ONE BIG BUN DOWN THERE. sai.

YAY FINALLY PLAY BASKETBALL! FOR SO LONG ALREADY! OMG JOY!

I LOVE BASKETBALL BUT I'M NOT GOOD AT IT :D
peishi

No comments: