Friday, May 25, 2007

let's take a peek at my report book :D
english-f9
chinese-f9
a math-f9
e math-f9
science-f9
combined humanities-f9
poa-f9
art-f9
total-0/700
percentage 0.0
class position 39/39
level position-185/185
weight for height indicator-severely overweight
remarks-SHE'S A MEAN GIRL.
conduct-poor

I WAS JUST JOKING. THE REAL ONE IS
english-c5
chinese-c6
a math-c6 :(
math-c5
science-c5
combined humans-e8
poa-f9
art-b4 joy!

not continuing the rest. BUT MY LVL OMG V V V V HAPPY!
from 121/190 to 69/185
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. FEEL HAPPY FOR MEEE!
JOY JOY JOY.

i got joy joy joy joy down in my heart,down in my heart,down in my heart,
i got joy joy joy joy down in my heart,down in my heart today :D

aem course :D i got a prize too. LUCK IS WITH ME! haha.
THANK YOU THANK YOU! I WANT TO THANK MY FATHER, MY MOTHER, MY SISTERS, MY DOG AND MY CATS. HAHA. JK :D

peishi :D

No comments: