Thursday, May 17, 2007

out of the 4 papers i got back today, i only pass 1. how great can that be? WHILE, IT'S BAD. seriously. after school went to germaine's house. talked about my secrets :D. play. slack. came home. i intended not to tell ANYONE at home about my grades. but i told my dad. then he like. disappointed. wth. and he -.- don't wanna explain. my mum said something. eh come on la. u think i really that smart? OH GOSH. while, gonna work harder.
i realised for papers i didn't study so hard for, i scored ok. like physics. i didn't study for it. dont say i bluff. BECAUSE i lost my physics textbook the day before the exam. HOW ON EARTH AM I SUPPOSE TO STUDY? yes, ten year series. but i didn't look at it. just scanned. while. WA LAO EH. nvm. i deserve these grades.
SUCK FAILURE -.-
bye

No comments: