Friday, June 06, 2008

1) if your lover betray you, wad will your first reaction be?
I'll be upset. DUH?!

2) if you can have a dream to come true, what will it be?
I want N to be happy. seriously.

3) wad will your dream wedding be like?
Sharmen kind.

4) are you confuse as to wad lies ahead of you?
I guess so.

5) wad's your ideal lover like?
Lets see, ask me yourself.

6) which is more blessed, loving someone or being loved by someone?t
This question is familar. OH, enqi told me about it before. somehow, ask me yourself again.

7) how long do you intend to wait for someone you really love?
Lol. This question is, not forever of course. wait till i actually tell the person that i like her.

8) if the person you secretly like is attached, wad would you do?
While, she is now. I'll still be watching and seeing whether her other half does anything mean to her, which he already did. mcnuggets.

9) is there anything that made you unhappy these days?
Yes.

10) are you in love or being loved now?
In love. Being loved? maybe in a few hundred years.

11) how do you see yourself in ten years' time?
Like that?

12) who are currently the most important person to you?
Only one uh? N lor.

13) wad kind of person do you think the person had tagged you is?
Mad.

14) would you rather be single and rich or married but poor?
Depends. SINGLE AND RICH! because i can, ask me yourself.

15) wad is the first thing you do every morning?
Open wo de eyes.

16) would you give all in a relationship?
Depends on who the other half is.

17) if you fall in love with 2 ppl simuntaneously, who would you pick?
I'll choose the one who i can _ first! ask me yourself again :D HAHAHA.

18) wad type of friends do you like?
All kinds.

19) what would you like to do with your boy?
I don't have a boy and never will have one.

20) wad would you name your children in the future?
Tom, Dick or Harry.

THE FIRST PERSON WHO'S GONNA ASK ME STUFF OR COMMENT WIL BE ELAINE TANN!! HAHA :D

No comments: