Wednesday, June 11, 2008


see! canvas!


jason drew it!nice!?!?!






guy at work.

miss R painted it. but mingliang spoilt it in the end AHAHA.


YAY! I STARTED ON MY CANVAS! so happy. k not exactly, cos that means, i'm going to die. as here will be painting. sighhh.

k and anyway, i'm sorry to the person who i disappointed. somehow i feel, whatever i do, it'll always me who is doing the wrong thing. I'M SORRY OK? i know this don't mean much to you, but i'm saying sorry from my heart. i care, but i don't know why, the way of how i care is changing already it's just LIKE THAT LA?

whoever's thinking of changing me, i know MANY people is trying to. please, just leave me alone for the time being. don't think that i don't want to change. i tried before. but i just can't ok? don't say i didn't try, i did. images just keep appearing in my head. how i know i'll be like that? it's been a long time ok. so just wait for good news or just stick with this news ok. i'm sorry if i disappoint you.

BYE. next up, a bad photographer. and anw, my internet sucks now. always disconnecting. MCNUGGETS!!!

No comments: