Friday, June 06, 2008

look. what the fuck is wrong with you? you're going "i miss her" and everything. and when i talk to you. you make it seem like if i weren't there, it'll be fine too. it's like. i tried talking to you but you just ya wth, COME ON REFLECT ON WHAT YOU DO? you think it will have no effect on yourself. but think, the person you're talking to is NOT a robot but has feelings. omg. don't you think by saying all those SHIT will make me feel good? you always don't want to let me understand you. fine but when i want to understand you better, you won't let me. WHAT IS THIS? seriously, things are so obvious and i know it myself. it's like something that can be seen but you just won't admit it. TELL ME WHAT DO YOU WANT ME TO DO? YOU WANT ME TO DIE IN FRONT OF YOU? think man think. i'm already TRYING MY FREAKING BEST TO TRY TO COMMUNICATE AND MAKE THINGS BETTER. and there you are, .. I DON'T KNOW WHY YOU'RE DOING THAT? trust me, i don't feel good about it ok. you're DEMORALISING MY MOOD. when i change the fucking atmosphere, you just i don't know what's it you're doing. someone who already tries their best to do something but only shit returns. it SUCKS OK. i'm not writing this on purpose. but i just can't find anymore things to pour out everything in my heart. i've already tried. seriously. i gave in all that i can give in. like i always do. what more do you want me to do? work for you as a full-time depressed person for you to say all disappointing things to!? damn it man.
whatever it is, whenever you need me, come look for me. i know it'll be hard. but i don't know? maybe you can have those new people in your life to talk to. they may be better people to talk to. i don't know. ya ok.

PEOPLE, THIS IS WRITTEN OUT OF FRUSTRATION. so ya understand please.

No comments: