Thursday, July 03, 2008

one word to describe today, horror.
morning, started off quite well. then came the butterflies in my stomach. and no money in my wallet. wth. HAH. oh well. so 1.05 went down to the canteen. even more butterflies. lilin and i felt like farting :D haha. ok yuck. and so on and so forth. the real deal came. two v fierce looking examiners sitting opposite me. that was it! read the passage, had several pauses. had the stupid accent again DAMN! then conversation, the worst one i've ever heard about in my life. Singapore getting the Youth Olympic thing. seriously WTFFF. simply because i know 0 about that. and all i had been studying was about teenager's these days and blah blah blah.
but, oh well, it's over :D work hard for the next then.

sometimes i really wonder, is it my fault? why the fuck do you have to "praise" yourself. eew. sucks to the max. and fyi, i'm no pushover. if you're not going to listen then dont. if you can't stand me, then DON'T. i cannot please everybody as much as i want to ok. reflect billybong. you're freaking me out.

just realised, WHY DOES NO ONE FROM MY CLASS TAKES 947? mcnuggets. i feel like a freaking loner everytime. we all go to the same busstop but i go up the bus alone. SIGH! ok nvm :D i'm born to be alone. who cares, well no one do. neh nee neh nee poo poo peishi.

muahaha. saw the class photo. CANDID! so funny. everyone was i don't know? definitely better than last year's except for the cutting. so ot of proportion.

to this very one person. you won't know who you are. DUH? haha.
please stop thinking that you know everything when you actually don't. it's very frustrating.

to this another person. or rather bunch of people.
don't blame others for your own wrongdoings. even if they were to make a mistake. it's ok. EVERYONE MAKES MISTAKES. NO ONE IS PERFECT MAN.

and to people who think that i'm a hateful person. just hate me for who i am. i'm there for you to hate me. and i'm there for you to dislike me. but you know what? hate me for all i care. i won't hate you. hate is a big word. so yup. that's all.

when will someone understand me? why the hell do you always think you understand but when you fucking don't. you're even making how i feel worse. don't think you're so good ok. and lastly i'm not interested.

not directing this post to anyobody :D BYE PEOPLE.

No comments: