Saturday, July 05, 2008

singing for cash! haha. one song for $2.
so, give me 2 bucks and you'll get a song from me. ME OK!! :D so, grab your song by peishi now.

ok was totally kidding about that. wa, if that really happened i think i could get sued or something. right? if you were LIMRUIQI, you'll be honoured. cos she always get to hear my songs. RIGHT? DOGGY. lol. well ok, i'll hold a concert in my house. MUAHAHAH. ok kidding again -.-
i can't sing, so too bad :D no one's reading this. LALALA!

place a recorder in my toilet and you might get a nice song. trust me, i sing with water running into my mouth. and it ROCKS! ahaha. don't believe? i'll record it for you guys some day.

anw, sorry to those people. yup, deepest apologies. although it won't mean much. so if you know who you are. and you think you deserve my apology then take it.

-some things cannot be forced.
-you have to understand me first before jumping to conclusions. because your conclusions are always not right and i can't say anything about it. because, no one ever got it right before.

OH WELL BYE! I'M STILL GOING TO SING FOR $2. who want? i'm only singing 3 songs. so grab your chance :D

totally kidding.

No comments: