Wednesday, August 05, 2009

days of suspension is such a bore.
can't even stand up to take a walk.
been deprived of every right to talk.
wonder when will all of this stop.

so sick and tired of looking at skies.
sometimes i wish i could just fly.
since this place is OH SO DRY.
it will eventually make me cry.

hahaha! sorry la. i'm not a literature student. so you can see how awesome my poems can be. -.-

In the past, i thought that the pink and white forms Dunearn gives are just crazy and it is just so ridiculous that such things are even invented! But look at how MI does it now. In Dunearn, if you're late, you get a pink form. and nothing happens. until you get like 5 pink forms or 3? i forgot. then you'll get Detention. Here in MI. once you're late. you go straight for Detention. and if you don't sign out at 6pm at the booth, you'll serve Suspension the next day. then if you're late for more than 5 times, you'll get a week of Suspension. awesome right my school.

For these 2 weeks that my dear mum left the country, i've been so unlucky. i'm not kidding. you see, i was down with a sickness and didn't attend school for a week. and the next week, i got suspension. today, while going through suspension, i went away from the table when it wasn't break time yet. and then guess what i got? an extra day of suspension! just wonderful isn't it? oh my gosh man. I can just die. it's so dumb when people think that suspension is so fun and you get to skip your lessons and do nothing. it's so annoying when people say that i'm lucky to get suspension. Trust me people, suspension is NOT FUN AT ALL. it's just like going to a jail without the railings. there're designated breaks for you. and you can only go to the toilet every first 5 min of the hour. and i always miss the 5 min. SO I CAN NEVER GO TO THE TOILET -.- grr. MI is just ruining my clean record man. the worst i ever got was detention. now it's suspension. WTF. makes me feel like a bad girl. and it certainly makes me want to rebel more.

Thank goodness there was Annelise and her friend today. if not i'll just die. it's just totally bored there. so now, i'm just wondering what i'm going to do tmr when there's nobody there. sigh. lonely... Eh. if you were in my shoes, i think you'll feel that you're on the verge to cry anytime because it's just so. $@#%^#!$ and right, whenever i walk past my class, i'll see everyone studying as a class. and i'll just feel that. OMG. i'm such a loner. the feeling sucks la. so people, don't try to get suspension. it sucks.

Just found out something today. which TOTALLY TURNED ME OFF. like wth. there's this friend of mine. whose home tutor is the discipline head. the person is one who is always late together with a group and i. so obviously, there are certain dates when we are late together. after that, when he got back his report, HIS RECORDS WERE CLEAN. that means, it showed he wasn't late and his conduct was Excellent. LIKE WTH? and the rest of us suffered. with 69/72 for punctuality. omg. so ARGHH. unfair i tell you. and adding on. didn't i say if you don't sign out for detention, you'll get suspension? he didn't sign out yesterday but he didn't have to serve suspension! he said that the teacher "give him face" what the heck la seriously. so unfair manxzxzxzxz. GRR. it's not like i hate the person or whatever la. IT'S JUST UNFAIR TREATMENT. to the whole school! there were like Pre-U 3 people being suspended today just because they didn't sign out for detention. but that person GOT AWAY SCOT-FREE. how's that? WHAT THE HELL SIA.

Anyway, greatest thanks to mates like Sylvia, Shawn, Dorcas, Huiting, Fadilla, 09b2 mates for just being there for me. and sdhf who came to the desk to accompany me. also to that nameless person who was so nice to me and bought me sushi and also accompanying me for a long long time. ahaha. thanks. oh yeah, i saw 1111. who miss me uh? k kidding. anw. 3 more days of suspension. just tell me i can do it ya!? maybe i'll splash paint at the teacher's house. or maybe i'll have thoughts of burning the school down. BURN BURN BURN..

I'M NOTHING BUT PISSED NOW I SWEAR. and i've been pissed ever since i heard the news. CAN YOU IMAGINE HOW I'M FEELING? and some of you still say nevermind. like totally wth.

going to go. see you. in jail.

No comments: