Saturday, August 22, 2009

hello it's the 22 August and at 11:11pm. i'm posting this. HAHA.
right, thank you to everybody who have wished me happy birthday :D it's definitely too long to list. surprisingly, there're many unexpected people who wished me. and those who i expected didn't! HAHHA. how amazing. maybe they forgotten or didn't know. oh well.. it's just a birthday.
honestly, i felt like crap on this very day. it seemed that nothing was going right. and it's the first time in all my birthdays that i felt like crying because i felt like i was alone. like. ALL ALONE. yeah, it was quite horrible. so i just went to sleep. till about 9+ i woke up and cut the cake. and played DAIDI till about now? then my relatives went home. so now i'm just replying those on facebook who have wished and feeling sleepy again. HMM~

my miniest sister gave me a card. and it was so cute. haha! and my cousin gave me a hug just now. she was so small. HAHAH. ok not small. just ya! ahaha. CHIOHPEIXUAN. YOU OWE ME A CARD. ahhaha. AND MARCUSCHIOH! YOU OWE ME 5BUCKS! FOR LOSING TO ME IN DAIDI!

oh anw. really thanks for the wishes. made my day better :)
and now the day is going to be over in 20 minutes. so i'll just. ya you know. hahaha.

goodbye.

one word, disappointment.

No comments: