Wednesday, August 19, 2009

hey people. this is a must-read :D hahaha. not forcing though.

before i start to tell you what happened today. let me say something. after reading much. I SW**R, those who trust my eyes and my mind. talk to me. you know who you are. I PROMISE. just talk to me! i got things to tell you. like seriously. hmm... and people. learn to trust my mind and my eyes. because i can see things that people can't. HAHAHA. right right? those who ya.. hahaha. you know it.

so today has been AWESOME. morning had irp. and mr cheng DON'T WANT TO GIVE ME AN IRP PAPER. I LEFT MY AT HOME! grr. then cannot give me new one? nvm -.- hahhaha. don't waste my time on him. so i just did the questions from dorcas's paper. good student right? I KNOW. hehehe. then had pe. played this game. and i think my class is awesome. haha. we kept quabbling over some lame stuff. then econs. and chinese. and then ht period again. (oh. ps, I THINK I WAS LIKE THE ONLY PERSON IN CLASS WHO SUBMITTED THAT THING LA. everyone was chatting away in class. omg good student, really. haha) photo taking for basketball and PLAY BALL! wooo~ today's training was incredibly fun. i don't know why. we did some retarded drills which made us dizzy and tired. haha! then played match with kerrie, candy and milli after debrief (DAMN FUN! kept teaming up with kerrie. and did many ridiculous stuff, i'll take away the details before it gets too long.)

met elaine and qianmei at westmall AND KNOW WHATTT? I GOT TO FINALLY EAT MY FRIED RICEE!! wooooo~ i felt like i was in heaven when i took the first mouth (OK THAT'S WAY TOO EXAGGERATING) haha dorcas tang. i got my fried rice liaoxzxz.

qm: eh! my mother damn fierce. i don't dare go home! peishi, can you your house there the playground to hide?
ps: HUH! why your mum scold? then your test how?
qm: i don't know. must let my mum cool down first.
ps: ok! go my house.

CHEY. so steady right. hehehe.
then i went home with elaine and qianmei. when i walked into my home. I SAW EVERYBODY. then suddenly.... (*plays the happy birthday song) christine, huldah, celine, winnie pop out from my house's staircase. holding on a cake. WALAO. i was like. :O :O :O WHAT THE HECK. hahaha. what a surprise :D shocked and i was at a loss for words. HAHHA. also... i was ANGRY (no i wasn't) with qianmei! BECAUSE SHE LIED TO ME! AND I BELIEVED HER! i feel so gullible now. hmm~ anw. THANKS GUYS. I LUBZXZ EUU ALL ALOT ALOT AND MANY MANY. hhahahha. and so, that's 1 down. maybe that's the only one. HAHHA. thanks alot okxzxzx. and elaine, qianmei, GO JOIN MEDIACORP LA. so good at acting. THANKS UH!

oh. MR SAIFUL. CHEER UP :D MISS ONG QIANMEI ALSO. ALL SO DOWN. WALAO EH... OH AND BLUE SKY. BEFORE YOU TURN INTO GREY SKY. CHEER UP TOO :D

i think my friends are awesomexzxzx. regardless where they're from. india, china, japan, america. ANYWHERE. they are awesome! haha. my mum was just saying. you're like such a big shot -.- THEN I WAS LIKE. HMM... ahahah.
oh. and greatest apologies to sylvia and shawn. I REALLY DIDN'T SEE YOU ALL AT THE CANTEEN LEHXZXZ :(

BYEBYEBYE. i'm so happy. :D
3 more days! :D

No comments: