Sunday, August 16, 2009

haha. hello. today is such a tiring day. rushing to and fro. morning went for expt meeting, knew many things. had to plan sec 1 orientation. come up with more stuff. afternoon, went down to lavender for footdrills section. felt so accomplished :) left in the evening and headed down to cck to meet my dearest peeps. had to leave early. so sorry guys :( let the pictures do the talking manxzxz. they're the awesome-st people!


they did the peishi smile :)

then the zijian's one.
this is a family photo! HAHHAA.
er.
we were acting like _.
the winnie's pose? HAHHA!
the PIG pose!
there're many more at fb. so check them out. hahaha. oh ya. anyone wants their number? i'll give them to you now! FOR FREE! on my blog :D
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
..
.
..
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Celine: 9*******
Christine: 9*******
Elaine: 8*******
Huldah: 8*******
Winnie: 9*******
Zijian: 9*******
you didn't really think i'll give you their numbers did you? HAHHHA. go guess la! maybe after 100 godzilla years then you'll figure it out. and by the time they would have changed their numbers already. HAHAHA! alright anw. i'll tell you more about them another time. 2AM! how exciting! :D
oh and my grandma just called me earlier. she said everyone's coming over to my home next week because it's my birthday. then i was like. HUH? haha. okok. the convo..
grands: next week everyone's going to your house to celebrate! (in chinese)
me: orh.
grands: ya. so it won't be so troublesome.. next week they can help you celebrate also!
me: celebrate what?
grands: your birthday what! you forgot next week?
me: huh? oh ya.
grands: you forget already? so next week everyone's coming ok.
me: orh. ok! bye.
HAHHA! woo. so exciting! it's coming coming comingggg. and i kind of forgot about it. hmm.. whatever la. i don't know what else to type anymore. so see you guys around. byexzxzx.
i'm disappointed in you. shall not bother anymore.

No comments: