Saturday, October 17, 2009

hello :)

just when i came back and settle down at home. i'm off again to a CIP trip. so 930am tomorrow at tanah merah ferry terminal. be back the next week. HAHHA. so see you guys. miss me if you want to. Hehehe.

many thoughts in my brain now. like what is it going to be like there, what's going to happen. looking forward. also. just thinking about how different it is to be with one person. things have been different. and certain things bring us closer but certain things make us drift. now that sucks bad. if some things didn't happen the first place, the consequences will not be that bad as well.

i miss the way you talk to me
i miss the way you text me
i miss the time when you didn't know that person
i miss the times when there was only me and you
now it's changed. and oh wtf, i don't think it'll be the same anymore.
bye.
I'LL MISS YOU WHILE I'M DOING CIP THERE. :)

No comments: