Thursday, October 01, 2009


HEY HO.

Peishi Swirl
I'm suffering from a state of shock! There was a girl whom I don't know kept waving to me in the library. Being nice, I smiled back. When she left, sha said she was checking me out. Omg, I'm so scared right now. (facebook)

it was so scary REALLY. this girl. she's from nanyang (YES THAT'S RIGHT) she waved at me. at first i thought she was waving to someone else, so i just looked back (singaporean kpo ma) but there was no one. so i just smiled back. then after that, for several times, she kept looking over at our bench. about 6 plus. she left with her friend. then she walked past our bench. my back was facing her so obviously i can't see anything. sha was sitting opposite me. so she could see everything. then she went down the escalator. she turned and looked at us for the last time. and then IT WAS JUST SO SCARY. because she was looking directly into my eyes. hmm~ after she disappeared, i felt so weird and everything. and then that SHA JANEBELLEEE. keep scaring me and telling me that she's checking me out. like when she passed our bench, her eyes were like ~ WTF? and they kept saying : "it's either you know her or she's interested in you and checking you out." wth. ok IT'S OVER. i will not see the girl again in my life. so i shall not care. SHALL KEEP BREATHING AND MOVE ON. hahaha.

oh there was this other girl. sitting right opposite our bench. she kept looking over also. then i asked aaron, "is it just me or the girl keep looking over?" maybe i'm just being paranoid. BUT IT'S JUST SO. grr. nvm. i don't care. stop scaring me with these girlsxzxz. it's the first and last time i'll see them. HE-HE-HE.

anw. exams are just next week. SO STUDY HARD. :D

seeyouuuu

No comments: