Monday, October 12, 2009

i got like nothing to do on the computer. oh i'm so bored. what should i do? i feel so lost now that there's no exams and just don't need to really study now. hahaha. am i suppose to be happy or sad? HMM. haha.
anw, my phone was annoying me all the way for today. hahaha. partially because of the class chalet thing. i was mass messaging the whole class. the first time, only some replied me, like 5? the rest didn't -.- then after that, at about 8pm. i tried another way. i asked if all of them hate me! HAHHA. and that did it. majority of them replied. even the quieter ones in our class replied. omg. so happy. sorry, this is dumb thing to be happy of. HAHHA. but still :D eh it proves that not many hate me :D except for some who still don't reply. :(
ayeeee, whatever laa. HAHHA. i think my bills for the month, IT'LL BE EXPLODING LIKE CRAZY! thanks alot uhh. hahahha. oh my phone keeps buzzing away for every second i was in the train. i was about to fall asleep. but i can't. HAHHAH. *buzz buzz* and in a few seconds *buzz buzz* everyone is typing so quickly nowadays uhh! haha. my phone was lagging manxzxz.

ok <3 those who replied. and <3 those who didn't. HAHHA. see youuu :D

No comments: